Skip to Navigation
Skip to main content
Grand Valley State University    
  May 24, 2018
2017-2018 Undergraduate & Graduate Catalog [Archived Catalog]

Chinese Language (minor)

Requirements for a Minor in Chinese Language

Twelve credits of elective courses from the following, including at least one course from CHI 341 and CHI 351. Study abroad courses can count for no more than six of the 12 credits: